Sunday, April 29, 2012

31





Nina wears: Zara jacket, Kate Sylvester blouse, Vero Moda skirt, Vintage bag

Streetstyle. Loved Nina's outfit when we met up last Sunday, pairing leather and a utility jacket with a soft and feminine pussybow blouse. These types of juxtapositions are my favourite, and the colours work so well. I've been looking for a military style jacket or parka for the longest time, and almost picked up the one Nina wears while I was in Taiwan - love it on her.

You can recreate her look with this FCUK blouse, Vero Moda skirt and a parka from ASOS.


7 comments:

  1. i love nina's outfit too!and this jacket from Zara. it's perfect combination!

    Polly with love
    follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina certainly knows how to layer! I love the jacket as well. That girly blouse is so pretty too.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted that Zara jacket for ages! Love how Nina has styled it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the sleeves contrast! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Zara jacket is amazing! very functional and also love the utilitarian aesthetic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I always enjoy reading every single one :)