Saturday, July 14, 2012

74










Topshop peplum top, floral shorts (similar) & loafers, T by Alexander Wang cardigan, Diva necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Karen Walker sunglasses, Triwa watch, Gorjana bracelet

First off, I must apologise for the lack of posting! It has been a whirlwind past five days, and I think the only time I have really been back in my hotel room is to sleep. Not only have we gone from Amsterdam to Paris, to Athens, but this morning we are catching the fast ferry to Santorini.

To catch you up, above are some snaps from Amsterdam. Getting only one full day there, we grabbed the opportunity to stop by the Van Gogh Museum and also the Rijksmuseum, and of course, the Heineken Brewery. While I've done these things before (bar the Rijksmuseum), it's always nice to get the opportunity to go back and see something again that is otherwise relatively inaccessible to you. And what I love most of all? Wandering up and down streets stumbling across another beautiful canal every five or so minutes. Stunning!

 

8 comments:

  1. love Amsterdam, cute necklace. x

    -Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha do you know, as soon as I saw the second pic with the tickets in it, I knew EXACTLY where you were!! Oh my how I love Amsterdam :-D Sounds like you had an amazing time - sucks you only got the one day there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lovely post! I've never been to Europe before (though I'm dying to go) so all your posts have been a feast for my eyes haha. Amsterdam is so pretty, and that salad in the last photos looks absolutely delicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Can't wait to see my photos from your trip :)

    <3, natasha @ twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos! that outfit is just adorable, you're so chic on holidays, I always look like a hobo! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos I'd love to go to Amsterdam one day :) Love your shorts too, such a pretty pattern!

    Love having gorgeous nails? Enter my International Butter London Giveaway!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone is taking a pic on that particular bridge as I seem to have one on that one as well!Ah, beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I always enjoy reading every single one :)