Monday, February 20, 2012

6



scarf from eBay; Witchery belt

Leopard print. It's one of those things that year in year out, always has a moment, and is arguably a timeless staple, as long as you manage to find the right pieces. My hunt for the right accents of leopard for my wardrobe has been a long one, and thrice have I found the perfect leopard skirt. Twice have I realised that what I had at the time considered perfect, became imperfect within a few months time. Here's hoping my latest leopard skirt purchase doesn't hold the same fate.

Accessories on the other hand, tend to stand the test of time, or at least in my wardrobe. Two recent additions to my collection are the leopard print scarf and belt pictured above. They make a nice contrast to an otherwise unassuming outfit, without coming across as too garish.


10 comments:

  1. OMG! That scarf is to die for. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find accessories so much easier to match because of the fact that you can wear them with a simple outfit and make them stand out without being to much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that belt! It's great, but I find that the pony hair "bites" me through the fabric of my top/dress if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wear my leopard print belt to death, its actually falling apart! that one is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo leopard!! Those two pieces are perfect!
    I love leopard too, some pieces I have should be timeless but I know others won't last long...sad sad, haha. But I love them all anyway
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. animal print!! totally love it!!
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leapard is one of the few prints I like. The belt and scarf are so classic. Look perfect with any basic outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a weakness for leopard print accessories! They add so much to an outfit! These are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My partner notices that I have random "phases" where leopard print seems to be the only thing I purchase for anything - beauty products included!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I always enjoy reading every single one :)